Head of Marketing – Job Specification
Panintelligence is looking for a naturally strategic marketing leader who can demonstrate previous experience of working closely with a broad range of stakeholders in B2B markets. The Head of Marketing is a senior manager driving our in-house Marketing Team across the full marketing spectrum.
Working as part of the talented and passionate Operations Board (reporting into the Executive Board), that will play a pivotal part in our growth plans, the Head of Marketing will create and implement a marketing strategy that is aligned to the business objectives and supports the Sales Team in achieving their targets.
Leading our Marketing Team, the energetic, innovative, and proactive Head of Marketing will be responsible for:
- Actively contribute to the Operations Board, of which the Head of Marketing is a member. This includes an ability to see beyond the marketing function and work collaboratively with other functions to ensure overall the business success
- Create and own the overall marketing strategy for the business. This includes the brand representation, engagement, and external communications of the business
- Create/influence, own, and manage key metrics relating to marketing
- Manage, coach, and develop the Marketing Team
Lead all digital activities across the business and be ‘hands on’ when required – website, PPC, social media, digital advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Devise innovative marketing campaigns across all channels including events, collateral, advertising content, white papers, thought leadership pieces, and contribution to proposals
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Sales and the Sales Team to agree marketing activities in support of the sales process
- Lead content creation
- Monitor performance of marketing spend and continually optimize return on investment
- Input into annual budgeting cycle on behalf of marketing and accountability for performance against budget
- Identify and manage relationships with external agencies, managing and monitoring output and analyzing outcomes including ROI (Return On Investment)
The successful applicant will require the following technical knowledge and competencies:
- Strong stakeholder management, a true inspiration and ability to communicate effectively with people at senior/board level
- Strategy creation experience
- Qualified marketing professional
- Extensive campaign creation and implementation
- Experience of managing people effectively
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and ability to draw insight from the data
- Process oriented with project and time management skills
- Digital capabilities
No agencies, please.
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter to HR@panintelligence.com