New Business Development Manager (Data Analytics Software Channel Sales) – Job Specification
Would you like to join a Yorkshire tech success story? Panintelligence is an award-winning software development house, enjoying high growth at the leading edge of Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
Panintelligence have an excellent product suite, across Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and Reporting, and a fantastic partner community, who take our product to market. We are the brand behind the brand for Data Insights and Analytics for many major UK and international software vendors.
Our partners span several verticals and are using our software to make key business decisions which can dramatically affect bottom line within Enterprise and SMB businesses. Our software is delivering real change in the public sector driving improved outcomes for children’s education and NHS patients.
Having won numerous channel vendor and product innovation awards, we have a thriving community of technology partners. We are securing multiple new partners and have an incredible market opportunity, as the demand for Data Analytics and Machine Learning increases across every sector.
As a result of this growth we are looking for an experienced New Business Channel Manager to secure our current prospect pipeline and grow our partner base.
Duties will include:
- Multiple touch points to follow up leads generated by the marketing function
- Self-generation of leads through networking, social networking, referrals and events
- Meetings to qualify potential prospects and present current product offerings and partnership options
- Thorough qualification of prospects to determine stage in the buying cycle, technical and commercial fit
- Conducting sales presentations and product demos either by webinar or face to face meetings
- Conducting strategic meetings to understand prospective partners roadmap, future direction and ensure our paths are aligned
- Work closely with Presales and Delivery to ensure timely and successful proof of concepts and software evaluations delivered
- Preparing and presenting detailed proposals and pricing plans
- Undertaking commercial contract negotiations and working with Commercial Director to finalise contracts
You will have previous experience in a new business software sales role. Channel experience is preferred though not essential. This is a fast-paced environment and the successful candidate will be used to spinning multiple plates and managing several workstreams concurrently. You will be tenacious and resilient, able to steer a sales cycle with several stages, and stakeholders, to close.
You will have proven new business sales capability and must be driven and motivated by winning customers and closing deals. You will be comfortable working towards revenue targets and driven to maximise your earnings potential. You must have experience of demonstrating software or technology solutions and experience in prospecting and pitching to C-Level contacts.
Ideally you will have an understanding of channel sales and developing partner relationships. Knowledge of the software vendor market, in particular, the SAAS vendor market would be highly advantageous.
Most importantly you will be passionate about the world of data analytics and the possibilities of unlocking the power of data to make decisions and predict future outcomes. You will be diligent and committed with the ability to forge and maintain long lasting business relationships.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated to work in a values driven business where it is one team working together to grow an amazing software business!
What’s in it for you?
This is a really exciting time to join Panintelligence, following the launch of our game changing self-service predictive analytics solution. We are a scale up business with ambitious yet highly realistic growth plans. There are genuine opportunities for career progression and increased earnings alongside this growth.
You will work in a fun and supportive environment with games room, company socials, away days and lots of opportunities to get to know all of your colleagues. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package alongside uncapped commission and 25 days holiday. Travel is required as part of the role which may include international visits.
Pleas send your application to HR@panintelligence.com