Our internal compliance
We engaged cyber security experts, ECSC, who are qualified GDPR practioners, in 2017 to audit our internal processes and systems. ECSC have worked with us to update procedures concerning personal data access rights and the creation of data management procedures. All departments within Panintelligence have been involved in ensuring our policies, processes and technical controls are GDPR compliant.
What information do we collect?
We hold data for which we have a relevant business need, such as customer details to meet our contractual obligations or service support requests, and customer and prospect data for companies who we are actively engaged with and for the legitimate interest of business development.
We routinely data cleanse to remove data for which we no longer have a business need. For marketing purposes, this data is identified within our CRM/marketing automation system as ‘Disqualified/Removed’ to assist us in excluding opt outs from our marketing and other communications.
• We collect information from you when you register on the website for an event/webinar, enter into a contractual agreement, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another website feature. We hold B2B marketing data securely in our CRM systems, and in our GDPR compliant marketing automation system Force24. We do not hold any sensitive personal data.
• When registering, we may ask you for your name, company name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and for events your food intolerances. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• We also collect information on our event forms when we have met you in person at our events and from scanners which we use at events. We will use your information for marketing purposes to update you about products/services which are relevant to you.
• Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products/services, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contract, an event/webinar registration, survey or other website feature.
• If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you no longer wish to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘partner resources’ which are downloadable and require details to be submitted will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your information is contained behind secured networks and held securely within our internal systems which for the purposes of marketing are our CRM system/marketing automation system. Systems are only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser in your settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer data to outside parties and never store data outside of the EU. We do not store or disclose sensitive personally identifiable data for marketing or other purposes.
We do allow access to ‘outside parties” which include website hosting partners, marketing agencies and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences which are contained at the footer of our marketing emails or by changing your preferences in this form. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only