New Business Development Executive
Would you like to join a Yorkshire tech success story? Panintelligence is an award-winning software development house, enjoying enviable growth at the leading edge of Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We are a small company with a big heart, an excellent product, and a fantastic partner community, who take our product to market. We are the brand behind the brand for insights and analytics for many major UK and international software vendors.
Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our New Business Sales Team.
Purpose of the role
The New Business Development Executive is an integral part of our sales and marketing function. You will be responsible for generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline of new customer and partnership opportunities for the commercial team from outbound telesales campaigns. You will follow the sales strategy to identify and approach target partners, generating consistently good quality leads and appointments for the Sales Team.
Working closely with marketing, you will respond quickly to all digital and social media interactions and enquiries and will be our first line contact with potential new customers and partners. You will qualify fit and confirm interest, to convert to good quality appointments.
You will represent Panintelligence in a positive light to the tech community, increasing awareness of our business and products, and increasing our pipeline of opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary resource for the researching of target partners via Internet, media, referrals and other resource material
- Generate new qualified prospects for the Sales Team via outbound phone calls, social media, and email outreach
- Identify key contacts and influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Update and maintain CRM with new leads and lead status
- Coordinate Commercial Team diaries and meeting schedules
You will naturally be confident and persuasive with a professional and friendly manner. You will not be afraid of talking to people on the phone and be happy and confident to communicate with C-Level executives.
You will have previous experience in engaging and building relationships in a B2B environment.
- Able to demonstrate a successful record in proactive sales a and desire to build a career in business development
- Previous experience in B2B telesales / appointment setting / telemarketing
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and articulate complex solutions
- Strong Internet research and PC skills (Office software, CRM tools, Linkedin)
- High energy approach to sales, tenacity, and a results-driven mentality
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience gained within a software or technology company
- Previous experience or knowledge of Business Intelligence or analytical tools
Panintelligence is an open and supportive company where you will be given the opportunity to learn new skills and progress your sales career in the exciting field of data and analytics. There is genuine opportunity to advance into account management or field based new business development. With the incredible market opportunity in the field of Analytics and AI, we are embarking on our next stage of growth There has never been a better time to join us!
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to HR@Panintelligence.com