BI and Tech
Workshop: Advanced Sales Development – 5th December
We recently attended an advanced sales development workshop with durhamlane and picked up some valuable new tools and techniques designed to increase confidence and help us work smarter. We were really pleased with the expertise we came away with!
On Tuesday 5th December, we’ll be offering our partners a day’s workshop at our offices in Leeds. This will be a fast-paced, interactive and practical day aimed at sales, business development and commercial employees. It’s a chance to pick up new skills and understand how to be more effective in generating and closing new business.
This performance enhancing course will include:
- Confidence and motivation – developing the mindset of a winner
- An introduction to durhamlane’s sales methodology and mantras
- Why people buy and why they buy from you
- Prospecting techniques that achieve results
- Identifying business pain points and developing a sales proposition based on value
- Spend time where you can be most effective and embed the Magic35 qualification tool
Uncovering a BI opportunity
As a little taster, we’d love to share with you one of our new tools - our ‘Killer Questions’ to help uncover a BI opportunity. We want to share this approach with you, to enable you to make a measurable difference to your Panintelligence sales. We hope you enjoy trying some of them out.
- How much time do you spend generating reports?
- How do you gather data from different systems for reporting?
- How quickly can you identify business opportunities from your current data?
- How quickly are you able to pinpoint the source of problems and potential risks from your current reporting?
- How much time do you spend analysing data?
- In the future, how easily will you be able to evaluate whether you are on track to meet KPIs?
- Would you like the ability to compile data from all business areas in one place, at the touch of a button?
- How would you feel if you could update key stakeholders automatically?
- Can your workers in the field access data from all areas of the business anytime, anywhere, and on any device?
- How do you use data in your role to evaluate and improve performance?